Sun, Surf, and Seafood in Sayulita with Chef Ana. What could be better?
Join us for three special culinary weeks February 9-16, (One room just opened up), MARCH 16-23, 2014 (ONLY ONE ROOM LEFT) and Newly Added February 22-March 1, 2015 in Sayulita focused on the freshest seafood and local Nayarit delicacies. Chill out with the ocean breeze from your privileged perch above the bay with just a short walk to the beach and the quaint center of this relaxed surfing and fishing village.
Discover the freshest seafood direct from the fisherman as they come back to the bay with the catch of the day. Try time-honored regional delicacies of the Nayarit coast with Chef Ana as your guide. Cook fabulous dishes in a luxurious kitchen with incomparable views of the bay. Treat yourself to a very exclusive culinary experience with Chef Ana.
Classes and accommodation for the first 4 rooms will take place in Casa Painted Ponies for February 9-16 (One last minute room just opened up) where Chef Ana recently taped the latest cooking episode for her YouTube channel. Classes and accommodation for the first 4 rooms for March 16-23, 2014 and February 22-March 1, 2015 will be at Villa Rosetta. As well, check out our gallery of our recent trip to Sayulita to see the house and the town (which Chef Ana lovingly refers to as “Tepoztlán by the sea”).
These two weeks are special all-inclusive packages with comfortable as well as beautiful accommodations and airport pickup and return to Puerto Vallarta (25 minutes away from Sayulita). Packages include:
- 7 nights accommodations in luxurious Casa Painted Ponies (Feb. 9-16, 2014) or Villa Rosetta (March 16-23, 2014 and February 22-March 1, 2015) for first 8 guests to reserve. Additional luxury house available for up to 6 more guests in 3 rooms.**
- 4 days of cooking traditional Nayarit dishes with Chef Ana
- trips to meet local providers such as the fisherman and oyster divers as well as trips to select the freshest local ingredients from local markets
- Chef Ana’s famous gourmet breakfast every morning
- Chef Ana’s gourmet dinner every night
- day excursions with Chef Ana and Robb, shopping, sight-seeing
- airport pickup and return on Sundays to Puerto Vallarta airport
- lunch of dishes prepared on all cooking days
- alcohol service during lunch and dinner meals
$2150 USD plus IVA sales tax per person in double occupancy. $3500 USD in single plus tax. Single occupancy reservations may be held in reserve prior to the date. Please contact La Villa Bonita for more information.
This offering is ideal for groups as there is a minimum of 2 rooms (4 guests per week) for each house. We will accommodate and accept reservations for individual room reservations (for two people) when space is available once the minimum amount has been reached. Once Casa Painted Ponies or Villa Rosetta is filled, we will make available the next house. All of the cooking classes will take place at Painted Ponies and Villa Rosetta during their respective weeks.
INTERESTED IN ANOTHER WEEK NOT LISTED? IF YOU CAN RESERVE A MINIMUM OF TWO ROOMS, YOU CAN CHOOSE THE WEEK SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY ON OUR CALENDAR AND THAT OF THE HOUSE IN SAYULITA. GATHER YOUR FRIENDS AND CHOOSE YOUR WEEK!**To reserve, packages must be paid in full. There are no refunds, date changes, or cancellations once your payment has been made. If you are making a reservation for one room for two people, you will not be charged until the minimum amount of reservations has been reached for each house. IVA sales tax of 16% will be added to the package cost.