Sun, Surf, and Seafood in Sayulita with Chef Ana is back!
Building on the wonderful experience with guests this year, we have decided to offer our special coastal weeks in Sayulita, Nayarit for Nov./Dec. 2016 and Jan./Feb. 2017.
Prepare Nayarit and Jalisco coastal delicacies such as grilled Pescado Sarandeado, Nayarit ceviche, San Blas Shrimp Meatballs, Oysters a la Ranchera among other incredible local cuisine, side dishes, drinks and desserts with the freshest ingredients in a hand’s-on cooking environment. Learn how to choose the freshest seafood direct from the local fisherman as they come back to the bay with the catch of the day. Enjoy exclusive Chef’s Table Gourmet Dinners prepared by Chef Ana with the freshest local ingredients. Watch the whales dance and play in Banderas Bay. Chill out with the ocean breeze from your privileged perch above the bay with just a short walk to the beach and the quaint center of this relaxed surfing and fishing village which Chef Ana calls “Tepoztlán by the Sea.” Treat yourself to a very exclusive culinary holiday with Chef Ana as your host.
Classes and accommodation for the first 4 rooms to make a reservation on each week will take place at Villa Rosetta (click for photos of Villa Rosetta):
- Summer 2016 Special Family Weeks (ask for details)
- November 20-27, 2016 (Special Thanksgiving Week)
- November 27-December 4, 2016
- January 28-February 4, 2017
- February 4-11, 2017
- February 11-18, 2017
- February 18-25, 2017
These are special all-inclusive packages with comfortable and beautiful accommodations including airport pickup and return to Puerto Vallarta (25 minutes away from Sayulita). Click for more photos of the culinary experience. Packages specifically include:
- 7 nights accommodations with a king bed (one twin rooms available) with daily maid service in Villa Rosetta for the first 8 guests to reserve. An additional luxury house may be available for up to 6 more guests in 3 rooms.
- 4 days of hands-on cooking classes of traditional Nayarit and Jalisco delicacies with Chef Ana including all materials and recipes
- Access to special cloud drive to share photos with the group as well as recipes done during the week
- Excursions to meet local providers such as the fisherman at La Cruz de Huanacaxtle seafood market, the oyster divers, as well as trips to select the freshest ingredients from local markets
- Chef Ana’s famous gourmet breakfast every morning and exclusive dinner every night made with the freshest ingredients
- Lunch of Traditional dishes prepared in evening or afternoon cooking sessions
- Day excursion such as whale watching expeditions (December through March) and lunch on a remote beach, the weekend arts and crafts/farmer’s market with Chef Ana and Robb, shopping, sight-seeing. Whale watching available from December to March.
- airport pickup and return on Sundays to Puerto Vallarta airport
- alcohol service during lunch and dinner meals including special homemade cocktails of Chef Ana’s favorites, Mexican wines, liquors, beer (we will attempt to accommodate your drink preferences)
2015-16 Prices: $2350 USD plus sale tax per participant in double occupancy. $3500 USD in single occupancy plus sales tax. Guest package (for those not taking cooking classes but accompanying a participant) $1850 USD plus tax. Would you like to join us in both Tepoztlan and Sayulita? See below for more information.
These offerings are very limited and fill up very quickly. If you are interested in the dates listed, please contact us as soon as possible. Our first offering earlier this year filled up only two weeks after releasing our dates. This is an ideal package to organize a group. To reserve, packages must be paid in full. There are no refunds, date changes, or cancellations once your payment has been made. Sales tax of 16% will be added to the package costs.INTERESTED IN ANOTHER WEEK NOT LISTED? IF YOU CAN RESERVE A MINIMUM OF TWO ROOMS, YOU CAN CHOOSE THE WEEK SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY ON OUR CALENDAR AND THAT OF THE HOUSE IN SAYULITA. GATHER YOUR FRIENDS AND CHOOSE YOUR WEEK!