For the culinary aficionado — stay on site with Chef Ana on the grounds her premier culinary hotel complete with heated pool carved out of volcanic rock, organic citrus orchard and vegetable garden, as well as specially designed open air kitchen with a stunning view of the Tepoztlan valley. A maximum of 12 guests can stay at La Villa Bonita in 6 beautiful and spacious guests rooms complete with french doors, private baths, and king size or two twin beds.
All La Villa Bonita Premier Packages include (unless otherwise noted):
- Accommodation on the grounds of La Villa Bonita in one of our six guest rooms with private baths a few quick steps to the instructional kitchen
- Chef Ana’s famous home-made breakfast every morning with biscuits made from scratch, locally made pastries, home-made jams and jellies, a different main breakfast dish every morning, fresh fruit of the season, coffee and fresh juice, yogurt and granola.
- Hands-on culinary instruction with Chef Ana Garcia of a wide variety of traditional Mexican dishes complete with side dishes, drinks, main courses and desserts with beer and wine service during lunch in our specially designed open air kitchen with breath-taking view of the Tepoztlan valley.
- Airport transportation to and from Mexico City Benito Juarez International Airport (see Make a Reservation page for more details)
- Daily excursions on cooking days with Chef Ana and/or local experts to select ingredients at the local market in Tepoztlan and the wholesale market of Cuernavaca.
- “Locavore Wednesday Walking Tour (NEW!)” Get to know Tepoztlan and its local ingredients with a walking/eating tour of Tepoztlan. Meet Chef Ana’s butcher, baker, strawberry supplier, cheese vendor, and fruit and vegetable vendors as well as other local providers while snacking on local delicacies in the process. (These excursion is included in packages for reservations made after 6/29/2015)
- Chef’s Table Dinner on Sunday and Wednesday night of 4 courses made with primarily local ingredients or ingredients grown in our garden. Add a Saturday dinner for $75 USD plus tax per person (with previous reservation only!) (These dinners are included in packages for reservations made after 6/29/2015)
- Hike to the Tepozteco pyramid
- Tequila,Mezcal, and Pulque tasting
- PDF Manual with Chef Ana’s family recipes and background information about the ingredients and Tepoztlan
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet
7-Night Premier Package
- 4 days of cooking with Sunday arrival and departure
- 7 Nights Accommodation on the grounds of La Villa Bonita
- $1850 USD plus tax per person in double occupancy (save 35% off regular retail)
- $1350 USD plus tax per person for Guest Plan to accompany double occupancy participant, includes everything except classes.
- $2250 USD plus tax per person in single occupancy (save 44% off regular retail)
5-Night Premier Package
- 3 days of cooking with Sunday arrival and Friday departure
- 5 Nights Accommodation on the grounds of La Villa Bonita
- $1550 USD plus tax per person in double occupancy (Save 27% off regular retail)
- $1150 USD plus tax per person for Guest Plan to accompany double occupancy participant, includes everything except classes.
- $1900 USD plus tax per person in single occupancy (Save 36% off regular retail
2-Night Weekender Premier Package
- 1 day of cooking with Friday arrival and Sunday departure
- 2 Nights Accommodation on the grounds of La Villa Bonita
- $650 USD plus tax per person in double occupancy (Save 25% off regular retail)
- $950 USD plus tax per person in single occupancy (Save 29% off regular retail)
Do you live by your own set of rules? Want to build your own package? Do it your way! Here are the regular prices for our package elements:
- Airport Pickup or return to Mexico City International Airport $165 USD plus tax for two
- Chef Ana’s Big Breakfast made from scratch complete with all of the fixings $25 USD plus tax
- Ana’s gourmet 4-5 course chef’s table dinner made from primarily local ingredients $75 USD plus tax per person (minimum 2 people per dinner)
- Hotel Accommodations $250 USD plus tax per night per room
- Trip to the market to select ingredients ($35 USD) , 3-4 hour traditional Mexican cooking session with Chef Ana in open air kitchen ($155), lunch of dishes prepared ($45) with cocktails, wine and beer service ($25 USD)
- Tequila, Mezcal and Pulque Tasting with appetizer $45 USD plus tax per person (minimum 2 people)
- Tepozteco Pyramid Hike $40 USD per person plus tax
- Big Mexican Appetizer Spread and Wine $70 USD plus tax for one or two people
- Day- Long Tour of Taxco Silver City and Xochicalco Ruins with guide Arturo Marquez $95 USD plus tax per person (minimum 2 people)